Information we collect
All information regarding the use of any personal information of yours shall be provided to you before asking and accepting your personal information.
In the case of direct contact by your side, we may receive additional information like your name, e-mail address, phone number, all content of the message ( including any or all attachments present in the e-mail ) and any other information which you may choose to provide.
We may be asking you for personal information like name, contact details, address, etc in the process of creating your personal account at drdeepanshu.com.
How we use your information
All the information which we collect through the website are used to :
- Enhance website quality.
- Improve and personalize the website’s user experience.
- Understanding how to use the website.
- Developing new services and products for patients.
- Improving communication between the users via various platforms.
- Sending you E-mails.
- Finding and reducing frauds.
drdeepanshu.com follows standards guidelines and rules laid by every website server for using any or all log files that are used for hosting service analytics. These files forms when any visitor or user visit and interact with the website. The various data collected by log files are:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address
- Browser Type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) data
- Date and Time Stamp
- Referring and Exit Pages
- Number of Clicks
The purpose of this information is to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
For any general information on cookies, please read “Cookies meaning on Internet”.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
The website drdeepanshu.com might show you various advertisements while visiting the site. All these advertisements are shown by the web browser (Google, Mozilla, Bing, Etc) as stated by their advertisement policy.
dedeepanshu.com and its member have no control over the advertisement shown on our website and shall not be considered liable for any advertisement shown on the website.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can always disable your cookies from your browser cookies. To know more please look after the cookie management of your respective web browsers
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other privacy rights, patients from California have the right to:
Request us to disclose the category of personal data collected by the website (drdeepnashu.com)
Can request us to delete any specific personal data.
Can request business’s who sell personal data, to not sell them.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We at drdeepasnhu.com have the duty to make you aware of all and any data protection rights which our users have. Some of the rights are:
- The right to access – You have the complete right to get copies of your personal data which are stored with us.
- The right to rectification – Any user has the right to correct any inconsistency, inaccurate data at any given time.
- The right to erasure – Any user can ask us to erase their personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – Our users have the right to restrict us from processing their data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – Any user of our website has the right to object to our processing of personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer your data which we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
drdeepanshu.com prioritize children’s data protection and we encourage you to keep an eye on the activity of your children on the internet. We are not able to correctly distinguish the age of the user therefore we may collect information about your children if they represent themself as someone else.
drdeepanshu.com does not knowingly collect any personal data of children under the age of 13. In case of unknowing access to your children’s personal information, contact us to remove their data from our records.